Designed for Word™
- Familiar ‘Track Changes’ functionality
- An add-in for Word 2013, 2016 and Office 365
- No download required for reviewers
No complicated tools to learn
Easy to Use
- Simply send document to reviewers
- Reviewers receive invitation to review
- Reviewers reply with reviewed documents
Providing feedback is simplified
- Reduce review time
- Improve document quality
- Deliver final documents faster
Reduce overall review costs and save time
Document reviews made easy
DxReview™ for Word enables internal and external team members to collaborate on documents – at any stage of the development process – anywhere in the world. Gathering information and feedback across entire teams has never been so easy. Take a look at the overview video here.
What is DxReview for Word?
DxReview from DitaExchange is an add-in to Microsoft Word that allows document authors to engage their teammates in the document review and collaboration process by enabling parallel review in the Microsoft cloud, providing the document author with combined feedback from any reviewer, any where.
An offer to get you started
- Seeing is believing, try DxReview for free for 60 days now
- Simply download DxReview from the Office Store
- Invite people to review your documents
- See how fast and easy it is to collect consolidated feedback from your reviewers!
Document Review from anywhere in just a few steps…
1. Get DxReview from the Office Store
2. Login to DxReview
3. Send a document for review
4. Document Review status can be viewed at any time
5. Receive email at end of review cycle
6. Review the compiled document
Get DxReview Now
Download the DxReview Add-in from
the Microsoft Office Store.
Want more info?
We’ll be happy to send more information
or contact you.
Suite F200 #815
150 N. Radnor Chester Road
Radnor, PA 19087, USA
Katrinebjerg Science Park
DK-8200 Aarhus N
DitaExchange is committed to simplifying the way regulated organizations create, manage, deliver and re-use important content through structured content management solutions that are built to run on the SharePoint platform.